Great entry level dslr

AlexTheBean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wrote a thread about the nikon d3300 vs a canon t5 with a 50mm lens, but just what starter camera should i get in general? ill be shooting lanscapes or closeups and probably not people. Amazon sellers can sell cameras for cheap used and im just looking to not spend a lot of money saying this is my first dslr

.. just what starter camera should i get in general?
I am a Nikon user, so I recommend the Nikon D3300. Also, keep in mind that you are committing to a photographic system, which includes lens selection.

How close for "closeups"? If you want macro, then you will need to get a macro (Nikon calls them "micro") lens that will focus down to inches.

Get the one that you like the best and has the system that fits your needs best. Go to a camera store, pick up the ones you are thinking about, play with them. see if you are comfortable with the position of the controls etc. Check out each makers lens line as well as other accessories and pick the one that you like the best.

Get the one that you like the best and has the system that fits your needs best. Go to a camera store, pick up the ones you are thinking about, play with them. see if you are comfortable with the position of the controls etc. Check out each makers lens line as well as other accessories and pick the one that you like the best.

Canon does have cheaper lenses i think and better quality so i dont know it its better in the long run to just get a bad entry level? And by close ups i really mean just single subject object.

You're not buying a camera, you are buying a system. Just like with automobiles, parts ain't just parts. That is where you decide on the system. Lots of people Measurebate a lot over what system they want. Thing is in real life situations the differences are minuscule. The best camera and system is going to be the one you want to use, are comfortable using and do use.

Most reactions

Back