Great News!

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So my sister came to me and said a friend of hers wanted to get some senior pictures but the professional places around here charged too much. So I agreed to take this on. This is something I had never done but she said this girl would work with me and help give me ideas. Wrong! We spent most of the time trying to figure out places to go. I understand that I need a plan but I feel that the person you are photographing should help as well. I dont know her so she has to help out. She didnt. Not only that but she looked bored and disinterested. I didnt feel the pictures turned out well at all. I was very dissapointed.

However, this girl loved them and her mother did as well. She ended up giving me 100 bucks for the senior photos:) Its the first time I have actually been paid for taking pictures. It feels great!

Ill try and get some of them up a little later, though.

congratulations :)

well ... i heard ofthen those things you like the least sell the best ;)

Once a non-profit organisation asked if they could use some of my pictures showing areological sites from central america. I agreed ... and then they chose my worst shots from that collection ;)

That is definately true. I find that I will be very, very excited about a photo and feel its one of my better shots.....and people will not like it as well. Like you said, they go after the shots you really dont like. Its odd.

Soul Rebel said:
That is definately true. I find that I will be very, very excited about a photo and feel its one of my better shots.....and people will not like it as well. Like you said, they go after the shots you really dont like. Its odd.

well, often other photographers might like that photo which you think one of your better ones. but the clients might not like it or at least prefer a different one, as they often look for different things in the image than we do. Also many really cannot distinguish between an accptable and a good photo ;)

Most reactions

Back