Olcoot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographicendeavors.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Janice and I were fortunate enough to be able to spend all last week in the GSMNP, 6 full days of time together in the great outdoors and enjoying our passion for photography. We were out and about before sunrise and returned to the cabin after sunset each day very tired but impatient for the next day to begin. We took lots of photos and I am just now beginning to sort through them. Here are a few sots from day one.

(1.) Shot at Clingmans Dome, Highest point in the park

p831566827-5.jpg

(2.) Mountain Vistas

p854514979-5.jpg

(3.) Small Cascade

p907858061-5.jpg

(4.) Mountain Stream

p279370868-5.jpg

(5.) Mossy Rocks

p982149161-5.jpg

(6.) Leaves, Water and Rocks

p643250390-5.jpg

The entire series will be uploaded to my website in a few days and I will update it nightly as I complete my review and post processing. You may view the imagines that have been completed and uploaded anytime at the link

Great Smoky Mountains National Park October 2010

As always all comments and critiques are appreciated

Great set loved 3 and 4 beautiful place:thumbup:

Good work, did you go through Cades Cove? Doing a fall leaves set with Kodachrome up there in a week.

Great set loved 3 and 4 beautiful place:thumbup:

Thanks Jackiejay, take at look at the other shot in the series on my website

Good work, did you go through Cades Cove? Doing a fall leaves set with Kodachrome up there in a week.

J-dogg,

We did go through Cades cove on Wednesday , it is beautiful as always but very crowded, a steady steam of cars and people everywhere making it tough for good landscape photography, We did get a few decent shot I will post some once I have had a chance to go through them, still sorting out the shots taken on Monday for now.

I just did(look at youre website) youre work is beautiful very pretty place

I just did(look at youre website) youre work is beautiful very pretty place

Thnaks

I like the long exposure on 5 & 6... a good contrast in textures. Number 2 has a halo around the trees. Is that a pp issue?

Oldmacman,

Thank for the comments, the halo has to be from PP as it is not in the original, Thanks for bringing it to my attention I will correct it tonight and upload a new photo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back