Great tutorial for beginners.

damian5000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hilltribez.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was using "stumbleupon" and came across this well put together tutorial for photographers.

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials.htm

Includes these topics:

head_tutorials_fund.png

head_tutorials_alltogether.png

head_tutorials_advtopics.png

Nice find! A lot of good information in there, not just for beginners either.

Wow! Thanks for the info. I'll start reading it as soon as I can :D

Wanted to give this one a bump. Really a great tutorial. And as lifeafter2am stated...It's not just for beginners. I think even pros may be able to learn a thing or 2 from this info...

Very nice find, looks like exactly what I need to reference to when all the terms and what not get me confused :)

Cool. I always wanted to understand MTF tables, I hope s/he writes the article soon.

OK, this is seriously the best tutorial I've read on photography basics and not so basics EVER. Thanks!! :wink:

Yea, its a great site. I too stumbled upon it about a month ago and it really did a good job explaining alot of topics both beginner and more advanced.

Nick

Really appreciated,thanks !

Bumpin' this again, looks like there are new users comin' in all the time that might be able to take advantage of it.

Maybe visit the main link as things could of changed there since the original post. One more thing, don't judge the tutorial by the photos I'VE posted... Haha... Enjoy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back