Great wedding photos, unhappy clients?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you just need to practice, practice, practice, bro because trust me shooting weddings is not an easy task.. don't let the comments here bring you down, because it would just make me stronger. just read some wedding photo books and visit many wedding forums cause they will help you a great deal. maybe also mess around with shooting product shots with different types of lighting e.i. tungsten and fluorescent, and get the feel of how lighting works, or see if you can shoot portraiture style pics of your friends using the same lighting that u took (or plan to take) to weddings and experiment with it.. be artistic... because lighting, i think, is the most important for shooting weddings.. so if your gonna continue to shoot weddings work on your lighting skills and i would recommend photoshop, i know its expensive if you dont have it, but you can correct many things with it like color cast and all that! for instance the last picture seemed to have the wrong white balance, it seemed bluish, and even tho im more of a warm tone type of guy i think warmer pics look better for wedding pics, but again thats just me..anyhow i would show you some of my shots from my weddings so you can compare but im assuming that i need a link to post them up in this forum, and i dont have a link to them at the moment! anyhow best regards, and good luck!

This is definatly some sort of cryptic game, maybe some sort of viral marketing by a camrea manufacterer. "the mystery of the weddding photog"

I hate to point it out, but the OP is not the photographer.

not the best shoot I have seen that is for sure. I would do a little more post production work on these - maybe that will help a bit.

I'm sorry but this thread was very entertaining, I'm really liking TPF!:lmao:

I'm sorry but this thread was very entertaining, I'm really liking TPF!:lmao:
I agree...very seldom to I read a multipage thread when I'm not in on the beginning of it, but this thread was very intriguing!

eerrr guys the OP (as revealed later in the thread) is NOT the photographer (page 3 of this thread second post) - they played out they were to get "honest" feedback on the images which they considered low qualty from a photographer who they hired to do their wedding.

The op has also not been back in a while (or at least not responded to this thread) and as far as I can remember the original photographer is not aware of this thread nor the comments.

edit -- but if your all realy keen you can hack my shots apart if you like :)

edit -- but if your all realy keen you can hack my shots apart if you like :)

As soon as I read the whole thread, I deleted my post. I hope the original photographer does not see this thread, as he has good grounds for copyright infringement.

No bride that I know... has the rights to post her pictures on the net without proper licensing rights.

Now, if you want me to tear into your wedding shots... PM me a link... lol

errm do you do honeymoon shots as well? Only I might actually have some of those!
(they are not good I'll admit that --- and the subjects might have more legs than normal, but I am sure they were married at some point!) ;)

Honeymoon shots... do you mean boudoire shots? Yeah, I do those too, but I obviousy I do not post those here or on my flickr account. ;)

Those go on private password protected sites for bride/groom only.

Last edited:
Well if you willing to -- I did get a release for these ones at least.
And flickr is ok - you just have to make sure that its listed as mature and stuff and you don't get in any trouble.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2665/3883090730_edb15256e1_o.jpg

that was about the only decent shot - and its already a crop to make matters harder. Noise was a problem too since it was getting dark and I don't have a highrange camera (yet)

Well if you willing to -- I did get a release for these ones at least.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2665/3883090730_edb15256e1_o.jpg

that was about the only decent shot - and its already a crop to make matters harder.

Sorry, I am so disappointed.

- her legs *are* way too long
- she lost her G-string, the ho.
- he's naked too, the pervert
- and they could have at least hidden the wine bottle before "performing".

The composition is nice though... you voyeur! :lol: :lol:

Sorry about the winebottle - it was very much a grabshot -- and neither of them were really in the mood to have me try to compose anything better!
(Oh and if you look in the background you'll see I was not the only onlooker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back