OP
CherylL

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice set, Cheryl. It does look like a fun day. The "thumbs up" photo could have been me saying, "Why yes, I will take that larger piece of baklava." :lol: I've not been to a Greek-fest in years; I remember them fondly. This set captures that feeling. Nice work!

You can't ever have enough of baklava! I've made kataifi a few times. It is like baklava only the dough is shredded.

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've never been brave or patient enough to attempt this kind of pastry - sounds delicious!

vintagesnaps

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
It is... this makes me want a gyro!

This being a for fun topic I didn't want to get into a critique but offer a couple of suggestions; shooting an event maybe try a bit longer lens to bring you in closer without needing or being able to actually get in closer. If you could frame a little lower and/or sometimes flip to vertical that could get away from catching so much ceiling/inside of the tent canopy and get an entire person in the frame.

OP
CherylL

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
It is... this makes me want a gyro!

This being a for fun topic I didn't want to get into a critique but offer a couple of suggestions; shooting an event maybe try a bit longer lens to bring you in closer without needing or being able to actually get in closer. If you could frame a little lower and/or sometimes flip to vertical that could get away from catching so much ceiling/inside of the tent canopy and get an entire person in the frame.

Appreciate your suggestions Sharon! I had the 35mm on the camera that day. I agree on the tent headroom was too much. Thanks!

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics