Greek festival - pic heavy 6 images

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Annual Greek festival has 3 outside tents and seating inside the hall with entertainment on stage.

1. Thumbs up. Outside tent
090119_015smw.jpg

090119_017smw.jpg

090119_022smw.jpg

090119_033_1smw.jpg

090119_036smw.jpg

6.There were a dozen meat carving stations for the gyros.
090119_040smw.jpg

Looks like a fun day.

Number two for me, I have not had a Fix in a while.............

Nice shots. Looks like fun was had by many.

I love these things. Not my heritage, but the food is phenomenal! There are several in the Twin Cities every summer. Haven't made it to any yet. Another on 14th & 15th. I'll be out of town again. Can't win this year. :sorrow:

Nice shots. Looks like fun was had by many.

I love these things. Not my heritage, but the food is phenomenal! There are several in the Twin Cities every summer. Haven't made it to any yet. Another on 14th & 15th. I'll be out of town again. Can't win this year. :sorrow:

My favorite food festival. There is a Greek/Mediterranean/American restaurant locally that I like, but the festival makes everything better.

My favorite food festival. There is a Greek/Mediterranean/American restaurant locally that I like, but the festival makes everything better.

Very true. There are numerous places in the Cities that I can get my fix. But, the festivals are way more fun.

There is a local Greek food fair every year here, but I haven't visited yet ( I really dislike crowds! ). We have a number of Greek Orthodox churches and I think they support the fair. My first time seeing a FIX beer. Never too old to learn or see something new. Thanks for giving me the desire to go to one.

I know a fellow retiree, here in the States, that was stationed in Greece while in the service. He loved the country so much he visits there once a year. The aroma at this festival must have been magnificent.

Nice set. I'm not a huge fan of Greek food although I've liked what I've had. As far as the "pic heavy" goes there's no need to apologize, I don't think. If people don't put up pics this site dies so good job in keeping it going!

No wrestling? :biggrin-93: looks like a nice outing!
There were 2 unruly children in front of us thru the food line. 30 minutes of yelling, kicking, jumping, hitting, wrestling standing up, etc.

There is a local Greek food fair every year here, but I haven't visited yet ( I really dislike crowds! ). We have a number of Greek Orthodox churches and I think they support the fair. My first time seeing a FIX beer. Never too old to learn or see something new. Thanks for giving me the desire to go to one.
The food is worth the crowd situation.

The aroma at this festival must have been magnificent.
Yes it was!

Nice set. I'm not a huge fan of Greek food although I've liked what I've had. As far as the "pic heavy" goes there's no need to apologize, I don't think. If people don't put up pics this site dies so good job in keeping it going!
I think the warning of a lot of photos is some may have a slow loading issue?

No wrestling? :biggrin-93: looks like a nice outing!
There were 2 unruly children in front of us thru the food line. 30 minutes of yelling, kicking, jumping, hitting, wrestling standing up, etc.

The food is worth the crowd situation.

The aroma at this festival must have been magnificent.
Yes it was!

I think the warning of a lot of photos is some may have a slow loading issue?

Well, if that happens then I guess making smaller groups would be the answer to that. I'll have to remember to do that then. Thanks!

Nice set, Cheryl. It does look like a fun day. The "thumbs up" photo could have been me saying, "Why yes, I will take that larger piece of baklava." :lol: I've not been to a Greek-fest in years; I remember them fondly. This set captures that feeling. Nice work!

Most reactions

Back