Greek festival - pic heavy 6 images

Nice set, Cheryl. It does look like a fun day. The "thumbs up" photo could have been me saying, "Why yes, I will take that larger piece of baklava." :lol: I've not been to a Greek-fest in years; I remember them fondly. This set captures that feeling. Nice work!

You can't ever have enough of baklava! I've made kataifi a few times. It is like baklava only the dough is shredded.

I've never been brave or patient enough to attempt this kind of pastry - sounds delicious!

It is... this makes me want a gyro!

This being a for fun topic I didn't want to get into a critique but offer a couple of suggestions; shooting an event maybe try a bit longer lens to bring you in closer without needing or being able to actually get in closer. If you could frame a little lower and/or sometimes flip to vertical that could get away from catching so much ceiling/inside of the tent canopy and get an entire person in the frame.

It is... this makes me want a gyro!

This being a for fun topic I didn't want to get into a critique but offer a couple of suggestions; shooting an event maybe try a bit longer lens to bring you in closer without needing or being able to actually get in closer. If you could frame a little lower and/or sometimes flip to vertical that could get away from catching so much ceiling/inside of the tent canopy and get an entire person in the frame.

Appreciate your suggestions Sharon! I had the 35mm on the camera that day. I agree on the tent headroom was too much. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back