Greek Ruins

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you guys think of this? I never really cared too much for this image, but I was playing around with the curves feature in PS and think I turned it into something that I do like.
Thoughts?
Greekruins.jpg

The picture itself isn't too bad, but the frame doesn't do much for it...it's cutting off the title for one thing, and the color doesn't match too well. I'd scrap the frame and keep the pic :)

I agree with ero, you should drop the font size down a point or two. I'm not particulary fond of the border, reminds me of a postcard or something (distracting from the image). If you plan on keeping the border, I think you should try eye-dropping some of the darker clouds, it would match well and I think it would put a nice effect on the image. Not the darkest place you can find, not the brightest either... Use your judgement, you obviously have a good eye :thumbup:. Nice tone overall, looks majestic and epic, up on the hill and above everything else in the image. I'm loving the picture itself, mess with it a little and let us see what you come up with, if you don't mind.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back