Green Bridge

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I was driving home from visiting my friend at his college and I was driving and tried to get a few pics on the way home, and this one appeals to me..... keep in mind it was taken by me while I was driving 55mph! :)

greenbridge.jpg

i'm not too sure either :lol:

combination of being bored, the sky looked really nice i thought, just wanted to see if i could snag the bridge in a quick picture...i just kinda liked the lines and colors of the bridge and sky personally

I neglected to mention that when I shoot "drive by" mine rarely are even in focus. Good job! When you visit your friend again. Maybe plan on pulling over. The revisit often (never always) provides better results. I plan on one visit magic hour evening and one visit magic hour morning. Bring a tripod and a level if you have them.

wow that photo is fantastic, best photo ive seen in a long time. if it was taken by a 2 year half retarted kid

BunkWild said:
wow that photo is fantastic, best photo ive seen in a long time. if it was taken by a 2 year half retarted kid

hey bunk, what are you doing? LAY OFF WITH THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.

nytmair, great shot buddy!

md

BunkWild said:

damn, in a photo forum tho? :roll: lay off bro...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back