Green-Eye in Humans

chilipepprflea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have noticed that on occasion my eyes appear to have the "green eye" effect in photos. While others in the same picture have "red eye", I am the only one with "green eye". I've tried to research it on the internet, but can only find information on "green eye" and animals.
My eyes are brown/hazel.
I was wondering if any of you experienced photographers have come across this and have an explanation.

Thanks

Hmm. Well, that could be a lot of things -- but as an initial matter, are you sure you have a soul? Does werewolvism run in your family, by any chance?

(I'm just kidding -- and welcome to the forum! -- I actually have no idea what would cause that. I've never seen it in a picture of a human -- but others with more experience may have. Out of pure curiosity, could you link to a pic?)

Welcome to the forum. Do you have a digital copy of one of these 'green eye' photos handy that you could share with us?

Does werewolvism run in your family, by any chance?

Not to nitpick, but it's called [SIZE=-1]Lycanthropy, and I'll thank you not to judge.

[/SIZE]

Not to nitpick, but it's called [SIZE=-1]Lycanthropy, and I'll thank you not to judge.[/SIZE]

Yeah, I wasn't sure if people would know what lycanthropy was, and didn't want to confuse and anger the creatures so close to Halloween. :x Grrrrrr.

:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back