Green flower

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
No idea what the heck kind of flower this is, but I thought it was kinda cool. :D

IMG_6930_edited_RS.jpg

I've never seen this flower before, but then again I haven't seen most flowers before. :wink: I really like the DOF from this shot. The flower itself has an interesting pattern and color but your DOF adds to it, in my opinion.

Yup, that's a dahlia. Was that taken when you were in Cancun? (My guess is yes) The Dahlia is the national flower of Mexico.

lovely shot - the dof is perfect, and this flower makes an interesting subject.

.... my husband won't buy flowers because they die.... I should tell him if he buys them, I'll have something to take pictures of, and they way they'll last forever!.... wonder if it will work :wink:

I like my answer better, Shark, but Sam's club works, too! And aren't you a nice guy - getting your wife flowers!

My hubby is like Tammy's hubby. No flowers. Heck, if he did bring home flowers, I would wonder what he did! :lol:

Shark aka "Nice husband",
I like the shot! Very nice. You should buy more flowers for your wife to photograph. :D

my hubby never buys me flowers, he will however, come home with a handful of wild flowers, (roots and all sometimes...) you couldnt guess how funny that is...my hubby is 6'5 and around 300lbs...beard, long hair, harley...deisel truck mechanic...you get the picture...really funny... :lol:

Well, I can just about imagine him, "delicately picking" his bunch of wild flowers ;) (which accounts for the "roots and all" sometimes - in my imagination :D:lol:)

I know dahlias, but I have never seen a GREEN one!

I just love this shot. It needs to be used in a high end print catalogue right away, or at least this spring.

Most reactions

Back