Green Future

Nice.. for GE? That is big! Nice job. How do you achieve the globe? Is it really macro shot with reflection of a map?

I have entered a photo contest opened by GE Europe to European pro shooters in Europe through agencies. The entry fee was 150 Euros. You could enter with one image. The theme was Future For a Green Planet. The winner was going to take home 3000 Euros and GE's Summer ad campaign for 2012 in Europe.

I am the winner with the shot you see above. My agent in Italy takes 10% of my winning. He usually takes 50% under 1000 Euros, and 30% over 1000 Euro contracts. He carries only 9 of us under his belt. Be he is the oldest photo agent in Europe. He found me years ago though a Foragrafia Reflex magazine feature on me.

There are 3 shots in one. The macro of water drop, then the world map shot from a print, then infrant I have shot 2 years ago. I have full permission from the parents.

Nice.. for GE? That is big! Nice job. How do you achieve the globe? Is it really macro shot with reflection of a map?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back