Green Leaves!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
GREEN LEAVES!! GREEN LEAVES!! GREEN LEAVES!!

I was walking home from work at lunch time and I saw green leaves on a tree! YAY!!! :mrgreen: You've probably got no idea what a bit deal this is for me!

See this is my very first winter.... ever! (I come from North QLD, Australia) So this is my first European winter. And I must say that even though I loved it (because it snowed) I really really started to hate it in the end. :grumpy:

We went from having minus 5 celcius to plus 25 in one week!! How crazy is that.

But when I saw the life starting to come back I just got a huge smile on my face! :mrgreen:

So here's to a beautiful spring!
:sun: :flower: :sun: :thumbsup: :sun: :cheers: :sun:
:love: :flower: :wav: :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :flower: :sun:

I love spring. The new gowth, the smell of cut grass, the birds singing at 5am, being able to sleep with the window open, the warm rain, the hot sun with a breeze which keeps you warm and cool.

Spring was officially here yesterday (March 20th) but it's been here *unofficially* for a couple weeks now. In the SE United States, whenever the first jonquils poke their little heads out of the ground in late February, I start getting that spring fever. :D

Happy Belated 1st Day of Spring, ya'll! ;)

Well hey, just as I thought spring was here, it goes right back to being icy cold and raining again. Damn, someone please remind me why I left 40 degrees of sunshine and 6 month long summers again?

What's funny is that since March 20, it finally seems to be spring here. It's like the natural season changed at the same time as the calendar season :eek: It's so nice to actually feel hot and overdressed when I'm outside. And I still can't wait until the 60-70 degree days come.

Break out the IR filters. New foliage reflects more IR than old foliage.

Hi Meysha,
Snow must've been a wonderful thing for a NQ girl to see. The weather back home (in NSW anyway) is crappy but i'm off to Townsville in a few weeks with work so i'll post some Magnetic Island sunshine in the forum for you when i get back. :)

I totally understand your happiness.
We've had it too, 2 weeks ago we had 2°C and in 2 days it went to 20°C as well.
Not too much of leaves around here but they'll come around.

The sunsets become nice again and the grass dry. Get out those frisbees!

Spring and summer, everyone's faves :)

luckydog said:
... i'm off to Townsville in a few weeks with work so i'll post some Magnetic Island sunshine in the forum for you when i get back. :)

Ha ha! Townsville - you mean Brownsville.

Sorry There's big rivalry between Cairns and Townsville and as you've prolly guessed, I'm a Cairns girl.
But I absolutely love Magnetic Island! I went there for schoolies 4 years ago (and actually met my boyfriend there!) Ahh a week of partying, lying on the beach, bushwalking and more partying. That's the life.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back