green screen programs?

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there any program to swap the green screen with a different background? Same idea as in film. Or is there a way to do it in photoshop? besides erasing all the green with a layer mask

Use the extract function in photoshop to extract whatever you want from the image then you can put it on top of any background you want.

I haven't used it in a while but go to filter extract then take the highlighter and trace around what ever you want to extract having about equal amounts of highlighter on either side of what you are extracting then use the paint can to fill in the highlighted area and hit extract. It will put your extractuib in a new amage and then just use an eraser or then memory brush to touch up the image. Here is an example of an extraction I did a while back.
kick.jpg

oh hmm that wasnt exactly the kind of thing i was thinking of but ill try again.

its must easier with video all you do is put on teh gren screen effect adjust teh levels and everythign green is gone

maybe ill just use premier pro to get rid of teh green and finish off the photo editing in photoshop

Most reactions

Back