Green Shield Bugs

N E Williams

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
nathanewilliams.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently got myself a Raynox 250 and wanted to try it out, I had taken a few photos before and they didn't come out that great as I'm still getting used to it. Also I wasn't sure if I should put these photos in the macro section because I haven't got a macro lens yet, I just used the Raynox 250 with my Nikon D3000 kit lens. Anyway here are the two photos I liked the most.

DSC_0155_hf.jpg

DSC_0161_hf.jpg

They look nice and sharp, composition is really good. Try raising the ISO and getting more depth of feild. I heard those bugs smell real bad. Some are known to attack Lady bugs.

They look nice and sharp, composition is really good. Try raising the ISO and getting more depth of feild. I heard those bugs smell real bad. Some are known to attack Lady bugs.

Thanks for your comments, I'm quite the beginner with photography terms so ISO I will have to Google, ha. At the top of my garden there are quite a few of them, one was actually also wrapped up in a spiders web, I didn't know they attacked Ladybugs or as we say over in the UK, Ladybirds

Most reactions

Back