Green Tree Frog

Goontz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We've had several different tree frogs showing up in the back yard lately and I finally got the camera out to capture this little guy. For size reference, he's on the brick exterior in the first pic, and on the back door next to door knob in the second.

1010735371_JrXP6-XL.jpg

1010734534_gZpyj-XL.jpg

1010734581_PAJkz-L.jpg

Thanks? How so?

That's one that I thought I missed my focus point and wished I had a little deeper DOF, but still thought it came out okay overall.

next time catch him and put him in a tree or some leaves or grass or something, you have the skills to get him in focus and good composition, just try not to mix a wild animal with man made structures

Mike

http://michaelleggero.com

I thought about moving him, but didn't want to bother him too much. I'll do that next time. Thanks, Mike.

I sort of disagree. Mixing wildlife with human made structures can be very interesting but it depends on the photo. Likewise, a frog in grass can be very interesting but also very boring. It really depends on the photo as a whole. Personally, I like #2 and #3.

Well he's back tonight, and I think I improved a bit on #3.

1011826496_qYfB6-L.jpg

Yeah, not sure if he's 'living' somewhere near by and knows there's bugs attracted to the light of the house or something, maybe? I've noticed several different ones lately, so who knows. There is a forest-y nature preserve kinda thing right behind our house, so I would guess they come from back there.

Most reactions

Back