BoRyan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
boryanphotography.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello.

My name is Bo Ryan. I am from Phoenix,AZ. I have been shooting for about 12 years. I shoot Nikon. Started with a D70, and am now shooting a D300 and a D3s. I shoot everything, but lean heavily towards aviation, as that is where my true passion lies, aside from photography. I am a Commercially rated pilot, and Air Traffic Controller. I also breed Arabian Horses. I started shooting in the US Navy to document my time in the Navy, and it turned out that I had an eye, and LOVED shooting. I loved how pilots reacted to me being directly in their environment.

My goal in being here is to figure out how to break into the commercial photography realm, and to get constructive feedback from a wide audience of people, outside of aviation. I want to know if I "have what it takes", honestly. I think I do, but it may need some fine tuning, and I'm open to constructive criticism.

You can see more of my work at the Zenfolio link below.

Here's an example of my work:

This photo was shot in 2006. This B1 was returning back to Diego Garcia following a 16 hour mission in Iraq. He still had another 4 hours to fly after the tanking.

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back