Greetings and Salutations

recasper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would like to say hello to everyone. RE Casper here, usually go by Casper, and this is post numero uno. I've haunted the site for a while, watching from afar, but couldn't bear remaining outside the fence.

Photography for me is a bit of a toss up. I've been in the arts for many years,from starving fine artist early on, to graphic design for over 10 and recently rekindled my adulation for the photography approach. I adored it after college, but buggard life took over and it resulted in a long hiatus from that which I forgot I loved.

Thankfully, I have awoken from the real world and jumped back in. Good timing to, for these days I reside in Chicago, IL... giving me an endless canvas on which to paint with my lens. My focus is generally urban locals with a varied technique splitting HDR, Black and white, street, 'scapes, abstract and when the moment arises... portraiture.

I recently opened my online gallery from recasperstudio.com and have the wonderful honor of showing my work at a coffee shop in downtown Chicago, IL. Not a bad bday week.

Hoping to jump into the fray here to learn and get inspired from you fellow visionaries of the composed eye.

I look forward to tossing my two cents around. See you around the forum. ;^)

Most reactions

Back