Greetings from a transplanted northerner

Decurion65

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings all, my names Eric, new to the forum (duh), so new in fact that I haven't even really done much lurking. I'm certainly not new to photography, but I finally broke down and bought a T1i about a year ago, and I love it. Its been a very busy year, so I haven't done a lot with it yet beyond fairly basic shots, but I have quite a bit of free time for now (but not for long). I like to do night shots and sort of landscape/architecture, particularly abandoned and forgotten buildings, cars, things, etc. I have about 99% of my photos on Flickr, most of which are in sets so you (I) don't have to look through a bazillion photos to find something. There are a few things in the "Texas" set that I did and am not happy with. The one in particular I'm referring to is of the abandoned restaurant. I know theres a good shot in there somewhere, but I haven't been able to get it setup right. Anyway, check out my photostream, and I hope to add to it soon!
Flickr: d1802's Photostream

Welcome!
I suggest that you pick out a few of your shots and post them directly instead of just providing the link to your Flickr page, you will get more responses. You wrote in particular about the abandoned restaurant - try taking a few of those and putting them into the "General" gallery - then you will likely get some feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back