Greetings from Australia.

Mr Tripod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was a serious photographer of many years and have some how lost interest along the way, until now have some how gotten my interest back.

Have traveled the world at many destinations which inlude almost all of europe and Egypt.

Am a proud owner of two Nikons Slr's they are the Legendery Nikon F4's and the other one is a Nikon FA.

Was named Mr Tripod back in Europe becuase every where I went carried my Tripod :mrgreen: that's how obsessed I was with the Art of Photography to the none lovers of this Art :lol:

Great to be on here :hugs: Hope this place sparks my journey of self discovery within the Photography world once again.

And merry Christmas / happy holidays all.

Welcome aboard, so glad to have you with us! And Merry Christmas to you too!

Welcome to TPF!

Thanks for the warm welcomes guy's hoping your Christmas was joyfull, Happy new year "2007" everyone.

Late Welcome-To-ThePhotoForum from me, and HAPPY NEW YEAR now, on 1 January, you are already enjoying our photography forum, as I can see, stay put, enjoy, and travel to Europe, precisely Germany, more precisely the north of Germany, again in May of 2008, will you mark that in your newest (or not even existing as yet) calendar? ;)
(Click on the link in my signature - which cannot be overlook, I'm afraid :greenpbl: - for more information).

Most reactions

Back