Greetings from Baltimore!

Meekminx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
'Ello!

I haven't formally introduced myself. I realized, after I read the rules and "The Tutorial Thread" in the beginners section, that I posted my first two threads in the wrong section. GASP! I hate being a rule-breaker!

I love this forum, there is such a vast amount of information from the archived threads and the veteran members. (Looking at you Bitter Jeweler, I love the replies you write to people).

I saved up and bought a Nikon D5000, (it's the largest purchase I've ever bought for myself) last month for my birthday. I had buyers remorse and utter shock for a few weeks before the purchase and a few days afterwards. My husband was laughing at me the entire time.

But now, I LOVE my camera. I'm still figuring out the controls and my nose is always in the manual checking and rechecking as I guess which button does what. I love open book exams! :lol:

I live north of Baltimore, but I love venturing into the city on my days off. I'm much more a "animal photographer". I'm an in-home pet sitter, so I am constantly with dogs and cats (LOVE IT!) They are a challenge, but people say that I am able to really capture good shots of their pets. What they don't know is that I just lay on the ground for a bit, play with the animal, and take multiple shots without flash and hope for success!!

BUT anyways!!!

HAI!!

You may not see me post too many questions, mostly because I understand how to use the Search Bar... But I like responding to other people's threads... so, I'll see you around!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back