Greetings from Budapest

Edd Carlile

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I´ve been shooting for a long, long time. There´s so much to accomplish and the sands are running.
I´m Scottish. (from Easterhouse,Glasgow)
Shot film (from the 80s) then went the digital route and now I´m back with film (35mm and 6x6) on Pentacon 6,Mamiya C330 and Olympus 4. (to name a few)
If you are curious you can see some of my photos around:

Edd Carlile

I´m here to learn.

Cheers.
Edd

Welcome Ed! That's quite a portfolio you've got there, some interesting stuff too. I'm just outside Glasgow myself, always good to see a fellow Scot!

Welcome Ed! That's quite a portfolio you've got there, some interesting stuff too. I'm just outside Glasgow myself, always good to see a fellow Scot!

Cheers, and thanks for the kind words about my images. (I like your transition from colour to black and white)
I hope to return to Scotland (was last there 10 years ago) in the next two years with my family.

Welcome, Edd. You have some very interesting photos on your site. My brother in law lives in Kirkcudbright, Scotland.

I´ve been shooting for a long, long time. There´s so much to accomplish and the sands are running.
I´m Scottish. (from Easterhouse,Glasgow)
Shot film (from the 80s) then went the digital route and now I´m back with film (35mm and 6x6) on Pentacon 6,Mamiya C330 and Olympus 4. (to name a few)
If you are curious you can see some of my photos around:

Edd Carlile

I´m here to learn.

Cheers.
Edd
good show. i miss 100 ft. rolls of Japanese color film. vin

Hi welcome I have not been to Scotland since 77 +78 when I went to Lock Ell. I looked at going back to film but went down the digital route instead.

Technology is not always the answer. haveing retired from there, i enjoy the vintage. dependable Tech.. vin

As they say each to their own. I can do what I want to do things that I was unable or afford with film

Greetings from the SW US and a fellow MF shooter.

Most reactions

Back