Greetings From Canada

GliderPilot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've just become serious about my photography and this looks like a good place to find help on how to improve. I am curently in my last year of High School and serving as the school photographer. I am not new to photography, I've been snapping off random shots for quite some time, but only recently have I actually begun to attempt composing shots. This looks like a great site and I thank the people that make it all work in advance.

Hi and welcome to the board, GliderPilot.
Interesting handle you have chosen.
Sounds as if you are into glider flying?
My husband used to do it, too, for a good many years, but has given up on it some 4 years ago for reasons outside the flying itself. (Too difficult to explain).
Do you have some aerial photos on offer, maybe? That could be interesting.

I do indeed fly gliders, unfortunately I have yet to take an aerial shot I like. Flying the plane tends to get in the way of shooting. Perhaps that will be a future project.

GliderPilot said:
I do indeed fly gliders, unfortunately I have yet to take an aerial shot I like. Flying the plane tends to get in the way of shooting. Perhaps that will be a future project.

Welcome GP, TPF is just what the doctor ordered. ;)

Sonner or later you'll run into Airic, our flying member.

Meanwhile, enjoy!

GliderPilot said:

Hello, and welcome to TPF!:D Hope you stay here for a while and post many pictures.

Oh ya, about that problem of not getting the shot while flying, could someone else fly it and you take the pictures? Or vise versa?

Welcome to tpf!

Most reactions

Back