Greetings from Cheshire

Deano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, I have been trawling the forum since the new year and have learned more in 10 days than in the previous twelve months.

I was lucky that my lovely :hail:wife :heart: bought me a Canon 40D for Christmas (had the 300D prior to this), I am still learning how to use the various features and due to the material shown on the forum am full of ideas for future projects.

I am also looking forward to learning more about the post processing of the images in Photoshop etc, however if I have learned anything from the forum it's that the thought process before pressing the shutter is more important than the processing technology.

Hopefully I will load a couple of images for feedback soon, look forward to speaking to you all eventually.

I will ask lots of questions and I am addicted to this forum.

Deano

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome aboard, Deano! [I was going to warn you about the addiction, but seems you've realised it already! :lol: ]

OP
Deano

Deano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks to all for the welcome :goodvibe:

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome aboard, Deano! [I was going to warn you about the addiction, but seems you've realised it already! :lol: ]

And I too wish to welcome you Deano. And speaking of addiction, did you catch Anti's post count? WOW! Glad you joined us, please don't be a stranger.

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome aboard Deano.

Most reactions