Greetings from Clock Town!

VhiBee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anyone knows what Clock Town is, I will be honored to know you. Hint: it's in Termina.

Anyways! Greetings and Salutations!
I am Vhi, Who are you? Oh, and for all you youngin's, I am not on facebook. I'm too old for that, and too busy.

I am an aspriring photojournalist, writer, graphic designer, jewlery maker, videographer, and set designer. I work in retail, since I never did anything with my life, although I may be going to college soon.
I have a huge imagination, but most of it never comes out (it's too bad, I got some kickin' ideas that I can't remember), and I talk really, really, fast...So if you read my posts, read them in a annoyingly speedy pitch in the tone of elmo. And why yes, I sound like elmo.

I am a beginner at photography, I only took a photography class way back in high school, although I do develop photos on my own time. I'm in the process of getting a new camera, I started out doing abstract architecture, I moved on to nature, and now I am focused on human subjects. I don't really know how to start doing photojournalismm, so I'm thinking of starting at local activist rallies.

My inspirations for photography are Paul Strand and David LaChapelle. I love both of their style of work, and they're a balance of my fame of mind.

I also love video games, mainly Nintendo. In return, I am a huge appreciator of Mr. Shingeru Miyamoto.

I listen to every type of music. I'm mainly a 70's fan, but I'll listen to some of the stuff today (Incubus, The RH Factor, Nightwish)...But my favorite genre is Motown.

I am a cat lover. I have a special bond with cats, therefore they love me no matter how much they hate anyone else. I have one Bangel (1 1/2 years) and a puppy standard poodle (9 weeks). I am not saying anything else about my family, just because I'm not revealing my age.

So tell me, who are you? What kind of photography do you do? How experienced are you? How long have you been doing it? Who are your inspirations? I'm looking for a new camera, do you have any suggestions for a new camera? I'm willing to spend up to 600 dollars. Also, do you know of a nice fish eye lens? What kind of sites give good offers on cameras?
Do yuo have any animals? Hobbies? Who inspires you? Why do they inspire you? Other than photography, how to do fill your time? What's your job like?

The reason I'm asking all these questions is because I love learning about new people.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi and Welcome! I am nobody. Most of my work is candid and nature. I have had a camera in my hand since I was about 9. My inspiration is the beauty that surrounds us in everything. I have a Nikon D3100 I am in love with it and you can find the body with a basic 18-55mm lens for 600.00. I have 3 dogs a malamute, shar pei and a yorkie. Does remodeling the house count as a hobby? I am fascinated with Da Vinci. He was an amazing man. My boys fill my time.. I have many job titles.. ;)

Most reactions

Back