Greetings from Costa Rica!

LuigiVN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello People, My name's Luis and I live in Costa Rica as you may have noticed. I'm a high school student with a lot of interest in digital photography. i found this forum using google. I currently don't own a nice camera, only a compact lumix. I'm planning on getting a nice bridge because I don't have the money to get a DSLR or buy some expensive lenses but I do want something beyond a regular pointnshot so I'd like you guys to help me out a bit on this subject. I'll make a more detailed post and post the link here.

I'd love to post some of the photos I've taken but they're photos from my iPod, excessively edited with the Camera+ App. Hehe. I hope you guys can help me become a better photographer.

Thanks,

Luis.

welcome and feel free to post any thing you have even from your Ipod, it will give us some place to start.

Ok, I'll upload a couple when I get more than 5 posts. Please check out my other thread:

/forum/photography-equipment-products-news-reviews/235023-looking-nice-bridge-camera-decent-pricetag-p.html

Nice to "meet you" Luis! And don't worry about the camera. We all have to start somewhere!! :)

Most reactions

Back