Greetings from Eastern Pennsylvania!

srkelly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I'm a 19 year old Air Force cadet attending the University of Pittsburgh, and I just got into photography. I live near Philadelphia, and I love it here! My mom has a Canon EOS Rebel XTi with a good lens that I experiment with while I'm still home for the summer, and I use a Canon SD Powershot SD750 while at school and on the road. I never really took good pictures until a few months ago when I became more creative for some reason.

I plan on buying a Canon Powershot G11 in October, along with a Speedlite 270EX. I will be able to afford it then, so I'll hold off with my SD750 until then.

Anyway, I was hoping some of you could check out my flickr and give any opinions. I started practicing at the beginning of this summer, and I think I've improved quite a bit. Any opinions, critiques (overprocessing, too grainy, etc), or other comments would be much appreciated. My flickr is at Flickr: thekellyscope's Photostream

Thanks, and I hope to get to know some of you as I continue on my journey to becoming a better photographer!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back