Greetings from Idaho

DanielleS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all!

My name is Danielle and I'm from Idaho. I've decided to come here to learn more about photography, get pictures critiqued and to explore the world of photography!

I love dogs and have my whole life; my husband recently got me Sony a37 for Christmas, so naturally I started taking pictures of my dog and my friends dogs. As it turned out I LOVED it and had a lot of fun. I started looking into pet photography and have been practicing taking pictures and researching photography. Later on down the road once my pictures get better and more professional I hope to become a pet photographer but right now I am excited just to be taking pictures :)

Hello and welcome aboard Danielle!

Welcome to the site.

If you're from Idaho, you can't be ALL bad!

Hello all!

My name is Danielle and I'm from Idaho. I've decided to come here to learn more about photography, get pictures critiqued and to explore the world of photography!

I love dogs and have my whole life; my husband recently got me Sony a37 for Christmas, so naturally I started taking pictures of my dog and my friends dogs. As it turned out I LOVED it and had a lot of fun. I started looking into pet photography and have been practicing taking pictures and researching photography. Later on down the road once my pictures get better and more professional I hope to become a pet photographer but right now I am excited just to be taking pictures :)
Greetings. Always nice to see new members especially from exotic, far away lands like this "Idaho" you mentioned.

Lol. Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back