Greetings from Indonesia :)

dodi_heru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello All,

my name is Dodi. Coming from Jakarta City, Indonesia.

My hobby for photography come when i was a kid, starting with drawing and painting. But music is my medium for expression over ten years straight. Fortunately, i coming back since the last 4 years ago and happy with it.

Over a years i'm becoming a professional Photographer (resigned from my position as a product and marketing plan manager). My first portfolio was cars accessories such as wheels and body-kit. My medium is DSLR for years. But recently, i also found that i interesting in film camera for street photography / fine art. I can say that i like using film camera with my rangefinders for accomplish satisfaction for pure art (and its good too if i can sell it :lol::lol:)

First come in this forum, i interested in BW film development in home ( by Torus34 :thumbup::thumbup:), amazing article, i'm not finish yet, but i found its interesting and deciding to join this forum. Hope i can stay for a long long time and have a lot of friends.

If you visit jakarta city, don't forget to message me. Will be more than happy to have friends from different countries.

Thank you and best regards
Dodi

Last edited:
Di sini subuh ... wah enak banget di colorado :)

sudah PR di sanakah? How's life in there?

@ZacFreeLand: Thanks. Nice to know you :)

Most reactions

Back