Greetings from Iowa

Wayben

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been lurking for a while so figured it was time to join and hopefully contribute. I started taking pictures with my parents Kodak box camera as a kid back in the early 60's, bought my first 35mm camera (Yashica) in the early 70's while in the Navy, switched to Canon A1's in the late 70's, and then Nikon F3's in the early 80's. Been using Nikon ever since, still occasionally using film, but mainly digital. I've also added Leica, both film and digital, to my arsenal. Besides friends and family, I'm mainly interested in nature and landscapes.

Looking forward to learning more here and contributing whenever I have something to add.

More to come I'm sure.

Wayne

Still got the box camera? I've collected a few, fun to use. So now you've got me thinking I should get one out and hunt in the fridge and see what film I have on hand. Welcome!

I still have the camera, but the mirrors in the viewfinders are bad. I can't see through them. It would be fun to use one again for some street photography. Is film still available?

Welcome!

(Ames)

Welcome Wayne.

You'll find it's quite a welcoming and helpful bunch around here. All accept for the ex sailors......we're the crabby ones.

Most reactions

Back