greetings from LA

danicat2000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
After a couple of years of boring my family to tears with discussions about photography, I finally decided to ease their suffering by turning my discussions to people that actually care about such stuff.

I'm so happy to have found this forum! (the quality of my family's life is also about to go up)

Hello!

I've been taking pictures for many years and would eventually like to one day be good at it. I'm hoping that by posting some pictures here and getting some honest feedback, I will one day morph into the semi-decent amateur photographer I always hoped I'd be when I grew up.

I'm off to get my gallery created so I can start getting all that helpful feedback. I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Welcome aboard!

Howdy! Welcome to TPF.

Have fun and take lots of pictures!!!! :D

danicat2000 said:
I finally decided to ease their suffering by turning my discussions to people that actually care about such stuff.

There is photography discussions on this site? Thought it was X-dressing and STDs. Damn it!
/inside joke

Welcome to the forum.

Geronimo said:
There is photography discussions on this site? Thought it was X-dressing and STDs. Damn it!
/inside joke

Gee, I assumed we'd be going over all that stuff too!

In other news, I am much obliged for the warm welcome from everyone. Dang, y'all nice!

I apologize in advance for having nothing to show for myself at the moment but being an old-fashioned kinda girl who uses film, all my best pictures are not currently on disk, and so I'm about 50 bucks away from getting all my good prints scanned in. But that's what I get for being so last century.

Welcome, welcome! Enjoy your stay here.

:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back