Greetings from Massachusetts!

Lawmac2011

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings,
My name is Larry and I am brand new to the world of photography. What got me interested in photography was my grandfather, not only a WW2 veteran but also, a great photographer. I just bought a Nikon D300s that came with 18-200 and 50 1.8 which, so far, have been great. However, I still have much to learn about the camera and photography in general. My interests includes a little of everything although, I mostly enjoy taking photographs of nature whether it is large landscapes or wildlife. Lately, (by lately I'm mean since 2 weeks ago) I have been trying to capture a family of hawks but yet have been able to capture a nice photo (they love to fly directly in the sun). I am also seeing the limitations of my 18-200 already which, I'm already planning to invest in a 300mm+ prime. Will wait some time however before I purchase one. Looking forward to being apart of this forum and its community. Hopefully after some time, I will be able share wisdom with others.

Welcome to the party, Larry!! Congrats on your new camera. It sounds like you're already having a ton of fun getting out there and shooting those hawks! I can't wait to see them.

Hello and welcome to the forum Larry!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome, Larry.

Where in Mass do you live?

I grew up in Framingham and went to college in Mass also.

^^^^Lookout for that guy! Don't tell him where you live...hehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back