Greetings from Minnesota!

graavan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings!
The photography bug has just re-bitten me after a couple of decades idle. I received my first camera, Pentax K1000, when I turned 17 and loved taking photos and then the anticipation of waiting for them to be developed. Then last fall I found a Pentax SF1 film camera in good working order and the hobby got restarted for me. Have taken several rolls of film already and now looking at what it would take for me to develop them myself. Two weeks I purchased a used Pentax K-S2 to start playing on the digital side also. Looking forward to learning a lot here on the forums!

Thanks,
Peter

There are some great guys on here (and gals), who are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

As for me, I, like you, haven't used a camera since the film days, over 25 years ago, I think from what you say that even then you probably knew more than me. There is a good balance on here, including many beginners to, all wanting to learn and enjoy this fantastic hobby that with the advent of digital just got better and better.

Welcome Peter, it's a great forum.

Welcome. I'm just north of the cities.

The best thing I ever did was move away from the Twin Cities. It took me 30 years but I did make it. Anyway have some fun on this forum. :)

Welcome aboard! My wife is from Minnesota and we've recently visited Twin Cities, around Friedley (family). Good eats at Jax, especially at Sunday brunch time. Don't care much about the cold, I'm in Phoenix AZ, otherwise love the TC.

Enjoy the Forum.

Greetings!
The photography bug has just re-bitten me after a couple of decades idle. I received my first camera, Pentax K1000, when I turned 17 and loved taking photos and then the anticipation of waiting for them to be developed. Then last fall I found a Pentax SF1 film camera in good working order and the hobby got restarted for me. Have taken several rolls of film already and now looking at what it would take for me to develop them myself. Two weeks I purchased a used Pentax K-S2 to start playing on the digital side also. Looking forward to learning a lot here on the forums!

Thanks,
Peter

Greetings Peter, Welcome to the forum and welcome back to Photography. Happy shooting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back