Greetings from New Hampshire

LBPhotog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all:

My name is Jason and I new to the forum. Found this site from another site (non-photography related) that I am an Admin on.

Just looking to make a few connections, looking for that inspiration and motivation that is hard to come by in January and February here in the cold ... I'm also looking to get feed back on my work, and honest critiques from other people.

I put my knowledge of photography at like a 7+ on a scale of 1 to 10 (and I don't believe anyone to be an "honest 10" as I believe that we all are always trying to better our selves). I've been shooting for like 25 years and have 5 years of studio experience. Just trying to push myself to that "next level".

Looking forward to getting to know a lot of people, helping out a lot of people and just kinda being part of a community of photographers.

As for non-photography related interests ... well, big sports guy here Red Sox, NHL, NFL, College Hockey ... can carry a conversation with the best of them ... I've been married for almost 2 years (honeymooned in Ireland for 2 weeks, will post some of those images in time) and I have a 5 month old daughter who has added a bit of spark to my life. And, I'm pretty open to talking about just about anything.

Ok, off to post some images in the forums; but, I will start with this one. My daughter is about a week old in this image and was sleeping peacefully (must have been middle of the afternoon; because, as we all know, newborn babies DO NOT sleep at night ... :lol:)

alihands500-1.jpg

Thanks ArtphotoasiA, it's always nice to hear that from other photographers.

Welcome. I bet you can give a lot of pointers on studio set-ups too. That's a nice shot of your little girl.

Jeremy, I can (I know a bit about it)! The funny thing is, this image is ON CAMERA SB-800 and happened before I had my studio lighting. Sometimes, happy little accidents happen. :)

Most reactions

Back