Greetings from North Carolina

eclecticguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thenewslink.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! I joined because I'm interested in collaborating with photographers, and I ran across this freindly-looking forum while Googling. I have done some time-lapse photos and some experimental time-lapse stuff with online webcams, but mostly I have some ideas that I'd like to talk to you about; I'm not a photography expert at all. I might be a little business minded at times, but I promise: I'm a buyer, not a seller in that regard.

I do like to do experimental stuff and am looking forward to some possible collaborations and exchanging some ideas. I'm going to go read the rules carefully now and tread lightly at first.

Hi there, and welcome! Your photography sounds interesting and I look forward to seeing some of your stuff posted on the forum

Wow, where did that whaling vid come from? It sure appears that the whaler rammed the protesters' boat, and then didn't follow the laws of the sea by coming to another boat's rescue. I have friends to do expeditions to Antarctica, and they are quite convinced the Japanese are ignoring the moratorium. The whalers claim they are just taking whales for scientific study. Horsefeathers!

The time lapse video of the clouds is neat... I like how the shadows coming of and off the foreground almost make the image 'flash'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back