Greetings from NYC !

KrisztinaK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All !!

After a recent hiatus from photography I have pulled out the DSLR and dusted it off. I missed taking photographs (not just snapshots) and am thrilled to jump back into my beloved hobby.

I have always enjoyed photography. In hight school I took a film photography course, where I learned how to shoot manual and develop/print B&W film. I bought my first DSLR in 2007, a Canon XT. Like countless others, my kids were my subjects, inspirations and the force behind my drive to improve my photography.

I recently upgraded to a 60D, and so far am loving the improved features and image quality. Most importantly, I am really enjoying shooting again. I really did miss it, though the break was a necessary one.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here and sharing my images with you all.

-Krisztina

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to TPF, Krisztina! We're glad you decided to join us. :) Sometimes life does 'get in the way' of our passions, so it's wonderful that you've found your way back to photography. Hope to see you keep posting, and sharing your work with us.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome. I'm in the same position and looking to improve much this year (and further)!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I will post some of my work in the next few days.

Most reactions

Back