shawie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
serened.proboards.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys!

So it looks like I joined this site 2 years ago lol it wasn't until recently I decided that I want to look into photography as more of a serious hobby. =) When I googled "Photography Forums" I came across this amazing place and was relieved to see that it doesn't cost anything to join. What surprised me even more was that I had already signed up... 2 years ago haha!

I've always loved taking pictures and shared and admired a lot of photos shared in a forum community I've helped establish called Serene Distraction but it wasn't until I was showing pictures to my family and friends and realized that I loved the feeling whenever someone complimented this and that shot. This place looks amazing and appears to be a great resource. I look forward to learning more about photography here with different techniques and such.

Where do you guys think I should start? This place is so huge, I'm not sure where to begin!

Welcome fellow Texan.

Hello and welcome aboard...

Welcome to the site.

Thank you guys for the welcome! =) I see no suggestions as far as specific places I should begin lol I guess I will just have to dive it! ;)

welcome! I think the forums depending on your interest are good places to start - landscapes, people, etc

Most reactions

Back