Greetings from the UK

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I've just recently stumbled across this forum in search of a place to learn more about my latest obsession, the art of taking a damn good photograph.

I got into photography purely through laziness, I'm a crap painter and drawer but I love art. I figure what better way to capture those images bursting to get out of my head than to commit them to film? Or memory card as the case may be?!

Bought myself a Fuji S5000 which I'm loving, have just got to grips with the tripod and am about to head off on holiday where I plan to take a whole host of pictures.

Great to meet you all!

Sarah

mad_malteaser said:
I've just recently stumbled across this forum in search of a place to learn more about my latest obsession, the art of taking a damn good photograph.

Hello Sarah. I think that is all of us. Welcome and I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly.

mad_malteaser said:
I'm a crap painter and drawer but I love art. I figure what better way to capture those images bursting to get out of my head than to commit them to film? Or memory card as the case may be?!

Sarah

Ditto!! On that one, i cant even draw a stick man straight!

Anyway welcome to the forum, fellow UK person! :D :D

Offcourse we over in the UK are at an unfair disadvantage with photos, cos we never have good weather to take good shots. Well thats my excuse ne way!!! :D

P.S. Cool name by the way, malteasers are lush. :p

Ey, fellow Uker...I think youll love it here, I do.

Love your avatar...I want a Avi like that now....:p

Im also crap at art, and also stumbled on this website.

If there is anything you need, gimme a Pm and Ill try and help :)

Welcome, welcome! Add another failed artist to the list. Both my Mother and Brother are excellent painters and I well, I know how to mix the colors, that's about it! Glad to have you on the forum!

Welcome! Add me to the list of people who can't draw :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back