Greetings from up north

889Media

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After being a member for a while, it is due time to introduce myself. My name is Andreas, and is currently living at 71° North, at the northernmost part of Norway.

I have been playing with cameras for many years, and feel that I have somewhat control of the basic functions of the camera...just need to get my creative side a little boost. That is mainly what I use this forum for, looking for inspirations and some neat tips and tricks (as well as techniques) to get that little extra edge to my photos.

EOS 300D was my first DSLR, upgrading to 400 after a couple of years...before stepping up to 7D a couple of months ago - as well as new lenses, external flash, filters etc for even more fun.

Now all I need is time! Running between full time job and school is hard as it is, and don't leave much time for photography...but hope that will change soon :) Anyways...so far I really like this forum, and think I will keep using it daily!

Thanks!

To your question about Bodø; well, both yes and no! I live further north, about 13-14 hours by car... but then again, that sometimes count as "not that far" around here :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back