Greetings from Virginia

Shagnwagon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,
A little bio on myself im 18 fresh out of high school in VA. (w00t class of 2010). Im enrolled at VCU to begin in the fall semester on my way to a degree in business administration and management. Ive always been sorta into photography, i had a nicer point and shoot last year that was stolen out of my car at school one day. After that i just didnt have the camera or the knowledge to what i wanted to do. Then my parents got an SLR and i was like i got to have that. So for graduation my parents let me go into bestbuy and pick out a camera. So right now i have my DSLR Canon Rebel EOS XS. (Nicknamed my sixth limb by my friends since i take it everywhere with me). I enjoy photography, its a great stress relief and ive met some really good people and friends through it. Im still a relative newb to photography, im very open to criticims (as longs as its constructive). I will give a fore warning I am a car guy so a lot of will/do reflect that. I came here so i will be able to advance my skills in shooting and editing. (looking around holy crap i suck lol.) I look forward to getting to know everyone and happy shooting. Now for some samples some of my older pics and some newer.

IMG_04041.jpg

IMG_0052-3.jpg

blower-1.jpg

P8290008-1.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0052-2.jpg

Yeah. ItÂ’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!

Most reactions

Back