Greetings from Winchester, CA!!!

musashi.t2i

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi everyone! complete photography noob here. just got my wife a canon t2i, and of course she wants me to learn how to use it so i teach her.

here is what i got so far, canon t2i, 18-55/3.5-5.6, 55-250/4-5.6... well can anybody please advise me what lens i need to compliment what i have so far, use of the lens is listed below. or i need to get rid of what i have now and
buy something else instead. please note that i didnt buy the 2 lens that i have now, it came with the camera.

i was looking at these, 50/1.8, 50/1.4, 28/1.8...

also, main use for this is indoor for family/family gathering, outdoor for family/family sports/family gathering(park or the beach), outdoor hiking/landscape... if anybody can advise me as to what lens is best for these situations. also included in the "family" is our 2 year old son who never stay still so most of my shots are multiple hoping to get a keeper or 2.

thanks a lot everyone!!!:peacesign:

ps. believe it or not i got this site from a car forum which im a member of!

The forum alum may disagree with me, as I'm new here myself, but one thing you might want to think about is renting lenses, rather than investing in a lot of glass that you don't end up using. If you find a lens or two that you really like and think you'd use a lot, then you can go ahead and buy 'em.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back