Foques

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.foquesphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings.
My names Foques, and, as you may notice I am new here.

Just recently I was given a Nikon D40 SLR camera with a few lenses.

Didn't go to school to learn how to take shots or anything, just learning on my own.

Finally, got sick of trying to figure stuff out all by myself, and figured i'd join a message board, so here I am.

I've been shooting for a few month now, but have been wanting to do that my whole life (If I can use that expression, i'm in my early 20th).
To me, photography is an art of capturing not only the object but also a feeling and spirit of said object.
The second part is what i'm trying to learn how to do :)

Here is my intro.. now, i'm going to see if i can find where to post my attempts to take pictures..

Greetings.
My names Foques, and, as you may notice I am new here.

Just recently I was given a Nikon D40 SLR camera with a few lenses.

Didn't go to school to learn how to take shots or anything, just learning on my own.

Finally, got sick of trying to figure stuff out all by myself, and figured i'd join a message board, so here I am.

I've been shooting for a few month now, but have been wanting to do that my whole life (If I can use that expression, i'm in my early 20th).
To me, photography is an art of capturing not only the object but also a feeling and spirit of said object.
The second part is what i'm trying to learn how to do :)

Here is my intro.. now, i'm going to see if i can find where to post my attempts to take pictures..

I'd say that's a darn good start! Welcome to the Forum and post often.

Most reactions

Back