Greetings! UK Art Psychotherapy / Photo Therapy Student

Framed365

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I am a student in the UK currently studying for a Masters in Art Psychotherapy after completing a Masters in Photography. I will be graduating in 3 months (yey!).

I am interested in seeing what other people are doing out there and also getting feedback / support / challenges to my thinking while I pursue a PhotoTherapy techniques project called "Framed 365" which involves me taking and analysing one photograph per day for one year. I am publishing this project on Facebook and will share the link with you all in the appropriate area when I am able to do so within the forum rules. Either that or feel free to contact me directly and I will give you the link.

I am looking forward to spending more time here!

Thanks,

Amy

welcome5_smilie.gif

Welcome. That Art Psychotherapy and your "Framed 365" project sound really interesting. I love Psychology, and using art as therapy is something I wish I knew more about. I hope everything goes well with you at school and with your project.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am very much looking forward to being part of the forum.

I will post now in the relevant section for introducing my website through which those who are interested can follow my Photo Therapy Techniques project.

Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back