Greetings....

Birdman1099

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I've always had P&S cameras, but this years resolution is to learn how to take better pictures. I currently own a Nikon CoolPix 5700 that I have had for 9 years. I really dont know how to use it beyond the Auto settings. I understand I may need to upgrade equipment to get the results I am looking for. Im mainly interested in taking family photos, Pictures of my kids playing sports, animal photos (birds) and landscape pictures.

I gladly welcome any, and all advice on technique and equipment.

Thanks for having me.

The Nikon CoolPix 5700 looks just like the d5200. The d5200 would be a perfect fit for your needs and help you to learn how everything works. here is where to buy: amazon, walmart, B&H or any local store near you.

The d5200 comes with a kit lens that is perfect for both landscape and general photography. You can also invest in a affordable 55-300mm or a more expensive and better quality 70-300mm lens for photographing wild animals. Both lenses will give you a far reach. And welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Nikon CoolPix 5700 looks just like the d5200. The d5200 would be a perfect fit for your needs and help you to learn how everything works. here is where to buy: amazon, walmart, B&H or any local store near you.

The d5200 comes with a kit lens that is perfect for both landscape and general photography. You can also invest in a affordable 55-300mm or a more expensive and better quality 70-300mm lens for photographing wild animals. Both lenses will give you a far reach. And welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

Fantastic reply.... Thanks so much.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back