Greets from Washington, DC!

SLRenegade

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody, my name is Nick and I am a freelance photographer that is also serving my country in the US Navy.

I was very excited when I found this place. I needed somewhere to come and show my shots and get feedback to help me improve. Ive been into photography for years, and just got even more addicted after switching from 35mm to digital. My first camera is a Canon EOS 20D and I absolutely love it! I just recently purchased an Olympus E-410 because its small and I travel alot so its more convenient for me.

So far I have noticed that the people on here are very friendly and helpful. Cant wait to meet and collaborate with you guys!

Cheers!

welcome! Navy huh? You should have lots of great pictures to share! A friend of mine just got stationed in Guam for 3 or 4 years. I'm gonna miss her :(

Hey Nick, first let me thank you for your service! Then, welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy our Forum.

Hi there! We are friendly for the most part.... Some of us are a little wacky though.

Hi Nick, welcome aboard the TPF. Glad you found us, I'm sure you have a lot to offer. I too want to thank you for your service to our country. Hope you enjoy it here, don't be a stranger.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Too friendly I must say.

Welcome to TPF. Thanks for your service.

Most reactions

Back