Grief and The Observer

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When it rains I can't resist shooting the water.
These two are today's keepers :)
Would love to hear your thoughts.
C&C always welcome and appreciated.

Grief

The Observer

Uh oh, this one is dropping like a stone in water... morning coffee bump :)

Judi, nice two picture set. While you were out there doing your thing, I was still in bed sleeping soundly away.

I much prefer picture #1 as the drop seems to be in process and that much stronger of a action composition. Pic #2 seems to be the tail end of the action. On the other hand, pic #2 has the better overall focus. As for focus, I'm amazed that you got it this good. It must have been a real killer to focus on rain drops hitting an exact spot.

Thanks so much Frequency and Joel. As I suspected these are a couple of "those" shots ;)

I don't shoot these for the structure of the drops so much as I shoot them for what can be found IN the drops. Look deeper... In the first one there is a grief stricken man (bottom left ) surrounded by memories (dancing couple center) and in the second there are the faces of two old men ...

I suppose this is still a case of having to explain what I see in the shot, but that's ok , just makes me want to figure out how to show what I see better with no explanation needed lol

O... I must be blind...you are green-right there ... I can see them with all the vividness

In the second i see a veiled woman (left) and an old monk with long hair, beard and face, looking at her

regards :D

Lol definitely not blind ;) but I'm glad I helped you see :)

Most reactions

Back