Griffis Sculpture Park

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I went to Griffis Sculpture park yesterday with my girlfriend and another friend of ours and snapped a handful of pics. I'm not big into art or abstract kind of sculptures, so I stuck with what I'm used too...

In The Spotlight
inthespotlight.jpg

I Stand Alone
istandalone.jpg

One Path
onepath.jpg

Comments welcome here or on my deviant art pages (see sig for link) like normal...
-Dan

I absolutely LOVE the lighting on the first shot. Shows how an awesome a photograph can come from such a simple subject. They're all great. good work!

Different note - I'm not a fan of the "every single photo needs a title" mentality. Not every single shot needs a single phrase summary attached to it - the photo says enough to be clearly heard.

Different note - I'm not a fan of the "every single photo needs a title" mentality. Not every single shot needs a single phrase summary attached to it - the photo says enough to be clearly heard.

I love the pics, but agree w/neeyo. It shouldn't bother me, but it does. The titles are distracting and take away from the photos themselves, I think.

I REALLY like the second shot, all three are great, but the second just seems to stick out, nicely done

Jeff

neeyo said:

good point, i'll keep that in mind.

thanks for the comments everyone! and i'm surprised it seems like so many people like #2 the best, since i like it the least out of these. oh well! thanks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back