Grip for 7D

user3977

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
anyone have suggestions for grip on a 7D. I have an aftermarket one on my Xti and love the feel of it. Held a 7D with a canon grip but cant spent that money on the grip. how are the aftermarket ones for it and any suggestions of one over the other?

The aftermarket grips are pretty nice. Check Amazon.com for some.

I have the canon grip on my 7D and love it. It works great.

I had a 50D with an aftermarket grip though and it worked great too.

Either way I think you will get the same results. Weather it's after market or canon brand. But personally I never used aftermarket on a 7D

I used original Canon as aftermarket grips. Unfortunately the original Canon grips are expensive. And most of the time AM grips do the job.*

Depends on the Aftermarket brand- some fit really well, others don't. The ones that do seem to work just as well. I've used an AM one on my 7D and replaced it after a will for an original Canon. One of the main reasons I do not use after market any more most of the time they didn't fit well at all. Tested a Phottix grip and this one fits great on the 7D.

I took a risk and bought the Chinese version of the Canon grip. I think I got it for $60. It is a Canon grip and everything is the same as the expensive version but it's plastic. After 2 years I have no complaints with it.

I have the Vivitar grip on my 7D, fits well, works well.

Most reactions

Back