Groan alonga Hertz.

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
My sons and I have just been having one of our silly ten minutes (we've always had them and just because they are now both bigger than me we see no reason to stop).
We got to remembering all the silly jokes that were around when they were much younger. They are still funny - even though they make you groan.
As this place needs cheering up I thought I'd share. If you feel downcast, disipirited, disheartened or just plain miserable... just you wait 'till you've read these.

Q: What do you call a deer with no eyes?
A: No idea.

Q: What do you call a dead deer with no eyes?
A: Still no idea.

Q: What do you call a man with a plank on his head?
A: Edward.

Q: What do you call a man with two planks on his head?
A: Edward Woodward.

Q: What do you call a man with a shovel on his head?
A: Doug.

Q: What do you call a man without a shovel on his head?
A: Douglas.

Q: What do you call a man with a seagul on his head?
A: Cliff.

Q: What do you call a girl with a frog on her head?
A: Lilly.

Q: What do you call a man with a banana stuck in each ear?
A: Anything you like - he can't hear you!

Subscribe to TPF or I shall continue. I'm not allowed in the Subscribers Forum so it's the one place you can escape to. Besides, it's full of scantily clad mods.*

*Well, Chase is in there wearing just a thong at the moment but one or two of the mod-ettes are looking awfully warm. They may take off their overcoats any minute...

wow, um...i think i missed the memo about chase and the thong...:)

md

Dammit Hertz... You're not supposed to tell them that you turned the heat ray on and the females are disrobing and swaying to the cheesy strip music. :oops: That's for the subscriber forum only. :sexywink:

I'm not going if MD is going to keep asking me to pick up the soap like he did last year.
And I seem to remember you promised to scrub my back.

hahha....pick up that soap i dropped hertz!!! pick it up now! :)

md

Most reactions

Back